Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is my policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If youre believe that your intellectual property rights has been infringed upon by one of my users, i need youre to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with a notification requirements of a DMCA. youre MUST provide a following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
– a owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of a owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify a copyrighted work claimed to has been infringed.
- Identify a material that is claimed to become infringing or to become a subject of a infringing activity also that is to become removed or access to which is to become disabled by providing me a exact location of a infringing file with a exact link
- Provide me a web address under which a link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address also telephone number.
(For more details on a information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
youre should become aware that, under a DMCA, claimants who made misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may become liable for damages incurred as a result of a removal or blocking of a material, court costs, also attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain a information above, or it may become IGNORED.
Send notifications to email me from contact page
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. Thank youre for your understanding.